Three things to have on hand when reading this blog: 1) A sense of humor. 2) A drier sense of humor. 3) Wine.
Andi is a full-time Realtor with Weichert Realtors in Front Royal,VA. After two years with a Winchester brokerage, she sought a more local company, and thus far Weichert Realtors Front Royal is a spectacular fit for her. She enjoys working with buyers and sellers alike and sees potential in every home she tours. Finding new and innovative ways to ensure her clients have a successful yet fun and satisfying purchasing or selling experience is of her utmost importance.
Her passions include one son, one husband, two dogs, Gold’s Gym, her sisters, wine, local charitable work and a genuine love houses… No lie, when she was a little girl she didn’t dream in wedding dresses and veils she sketched houses and floor plans (this may explain the impromptu wedding in Las Vegas sans dress and veil). Her husband is an accountant (he only wears the pocket protector when asked) and one of her most favorite people in this world – sometimes. Their five year old son is rambunctious, all boy and refuses to accept Monopoly Junior as his favorite game. Their dogs are Edie the “touched” Doberman and Emma the Beagle, who was the first baby and now hates everything else but food. Their house is modest, sometimes messy but always full and entertaining.
Andi Robinson For Andi A Robinson
(540) 974-7359 or email@example.com
P.S. Obviously the opinions expressed in this blog are mine and mine alone and not shared by Weichert Realtors at 824 John Marshall Hwy. in Front Royal VA.
My “Mission Statement”
- I believe that a home is the corner stone of ones life. The largest purchase most will ever make and for many the hardest possession they will ever let go.
- I believe that it is my responsibility to make both of those transactions be as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- I believe professionalism shouldn’t be stuffy.
- I believe each real estate transaction is unique.
- I believe the ability to adapt, education, listening skills, the genuine desire to help others, quick wit and savvy negotiating skills are what makes a great REALTOR®.